Streamline your scholarship program with an eFoundationSolutions site:
- Students can complete the comprehensive and confidential scholarship application online with the ability to save, review, and submit a common application form, which then is matched with your individual scholarship criteria.
- References are invited to participate via automated emails and can provide either free-form or structured responses.
- The system works equally well with both merit-based and need-based scholarships, and specific essays or requirements can be triggered for unique qualifications.
- Administrators can provide additional material such as GPA, class rank, or other key elements individually or upload information en masse to facilitate the selection process.
- The ability to evaluate applications electronically, reducing paper and copying costs along with confidentiality and screening issues.
- Committee members can review applications blindly if desired and certain confidential information may be withheld from the review.
- Various fields may be sorted to assist the scholarship committee in the review process and in determining awards.
- Rubric weighting for selected scholarship criteria as well as reviewer scoring provides a list of the most qualified applicants for specified scholarship awards based on their application materials and data provided by administrators.
When you purchase the optional Bulk Email feature, you can keep in touch with your scholarship recipients and invite them to participate in surveys or track their progress, collecting valuable metrics for donors and prospective donors regarding the achievements that their contributions can make possible.
With the optional Archival Storage feature, you can retain applications from previous years – only those of award recipients, every application submitted, or any combination your choose – giving you the ability to easily produce multi-year metrics or access the application of any student should the need arise.
Our clients have found that online access has helped to increase participation in all areas:
- Applicants can not only access their applications at any time, they can submit applications at the click of a button – and only completed applications can be submitted. No stacks of applications for your staff to check, nothing for the dog to eat, and no need to lock the office door when the deadline has passed.
- School district personnel are more likely to be willing participants when they can fit your requests into their schedule. Allow high school counselors or advisers to critique their students’ applications and automatically return those that need improving. Registrars can easily provide GPAs and class ranks for scholarship applicants.
- Reviewers can assess and score applications at their convenience from the comfort of their homes. No application “books,” no bad copies, no lost score sheets – they can devote their full attention to content. Keep your volunteer reviewers coming back year after year by providing a simple, reliable system for them to work within.
- Donors appreciate the transparency and objectivity that a structured online process provides, and the ability to track the source of all data increases their confidence that your selection process is implemented fairly and deterministically.
Annual subscription cost is based on the number of documents created and the support option(s) selected. Contact us for more information.